What is a cookie?
This data file stores the information you provide us with and in doing so enables us to amongst other things 'remember' you on either for the duration of your visit (session cookies) or for repeat visits (persistent cookies). Furthermore, this small file of data keeps you logged in as you move around the website, effectively letting you move around the website without having to keep reintroducing yourself. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to continually improve our website.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can set your browser to prevent this. If your browser's preferences allow it, each website or third party service provider is able to send a cookie to your browser.
We also use a number of independent measurement, advertising and research companies. They gather information regarding the visitors to our websites using cookies, log file data and code embedded on our websites. We use this type of information to help improve the services it provides to its users; however, we demand that third parties do not use any of this type of information for their own business or other purposes.
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
We use the following types of cookies
1. Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our websites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website and make purchases if required.
2. Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our websites. This helps us to improve the way our websites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
3. Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our websites. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
4. Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our websites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our websites and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them on the next page.
To make full use of the online shopping and personalised features on our Online Store, your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to accept cookies, as we can only provide you with certain personalised features of this website by using them.
Our cookies don't store sensitive information such as your name, address or payment details: they simply hold the 'key' that, once you're signed in, is associated with this information.
You'll find more information on rejecting the cookies here.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
||These cookies are used to allow you to add items to your basket, place orders, Wish List functionality and allow us to recognise registered customers and returning users. We may also place cookies to store your language and currency preferences.
Third Party Cookies
When you visit our Online Store you may notice some cookies that aren't related to us. If you go on to a web page that contains embedded content, for example from YouTube, you may be sent cookies from these websites. We don't control the setting of these cookies, so please check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
||Google Analytics uses these cookies to discover when you first visited our site, how often you come back, how long you spend shopping and other customer behaviour. The information stored by these cookies can be seen only by the relevant people at our club and Google and never shows any confidential information, we also use Google Analytics to track the performance of our website.
|Facebook, Twitter, Google, Bing, Yahoo
|Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
||Social sharing, social login and other social media services we offer are run by other companies. These companies may drop cookies on your computer when you use them on our site or if you are already logged in to them.
|AWIN, R3engage, Salesfire, Hotjar, Cloud IQ, SessionCam, Fresh Relevance
If cookies aren't enabled on your computer, it will mean that your shopping experience on our website will be limited to browsing and researching; you won't be able to add products to your basket and buy them.
How to check cookies are enabled on IOS Safari
- Tap on the 'Settings' application from your home screen.
- Find and tap on the 'Safari' menu item.
- Under the 'Privacy & Security' section tap on the 'Block cookies' menu item.
- Select any option other than 'Always block'.
How to check cookies are enabled on Android internet browsers
- Tap on the 'Settings' application from your home screen or under 'Apps'.
- Under the 'Device' section tap on the 'Applications' menu item.
- Find and tap the 'Internet' menu item.
- Find and tap the 'Privacy' menu item.
- Enable 'Accept cookies'.
All other browsers
Please consult your documentation or online help files.
How to reject cookies?
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies we use on our websites you can do this within your browser settings. The Help function within your browser should tell you how to do this. For more information about how to change your browser settings please see: www.aboutcookies.org(opens in a new window).
If you'd like to opt out of cookies, please go to the Network Advertising Initiative website
(opens in a new window).
Please note that we're not responsible for the content of external websites.